Friday, November 21, 2014

My Top 5 Dream Places to Visit (fictional style)

So I got tagged by July from http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/ to do this challenge. I haven't really read a lot of books that take place in fictional places. Most of them are fictional characters and real places, but I will try my best.

Number 1: Neverland
I think it would be so cool to hang out with Peter Pan and his gang. He always seems like he is having fun and making adventure, plus you get to fly to reach Neverland. It would also be really cool to live like a child again and live in the great outdoors. In Neverland they seem to be having so much fun (except when Captain Hook comes by). I would love to meet Peter Pan, Tiger Lily, Tinkerbell, and the Lost Boys


Number 2: Hogwarts
Hogwarts seems like the school where dreams come true. It would be so cool to see how Harry and his friends lived out their years at Hogwarts. It would also give me a much better visual when reading the book. I would be able to at out the places where Harry fought Voldemort. This goes with Hogwarts, but Hogsmeade also seems like a great place to be. I think it would be fun to try some of the famous butterbeer!























Number 3: Narnia
I love the beauty of Narnia so it would be great to visit. I wouldn't mind the snow or the springtime. Narnia has always seemed like a fairytale place. You can meet wonderful creatures too like centaurs and beavers and Aslan. Also Narnia has a magical feel to it. I mean you enter through a wardrobe!! That is very exciting.


Number 4: Camp Half Blood
This would probably be the best summer camp ever! I et you get so fit there because you are always active. And you get to meet lots of people around your age... if you are a teen. Also even though I do not believe in the Greek/Roman gods, it would be cool to see the things that people do believe in.


Number 5: Panem
Panem is someplace that I would like to visit, but I not sure if I could last for long. The districts are so persecuted and Capitol is so pampered so in the capitol I would feel guilty for being so happy, but in the districts I would feel miserable. But all in all I really would like to visit there. Maybe the Victor's Village would be cool for me to see.


Well guys I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below your top five favorite fictional places to visit! I'd love to hear them!!

Have a great rest of your day!
Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment