Wednesday, November 12, 2014

1...2...3...

1st's can always be a challenge....

There are first days of school and first kisses and first dates and first friendships. We have sooo many first through our life. First’s can cause an assortment of emotions, Excitement, nervousness and even anger. Well, this is my very first blog.... And I am going to need people like you to help me create something wonderful for the world to learn from. I will try to blog often, but there are no guarantees. I will try to blog about things that I feel like. If you have a suggestion that you want me to write about, let me know in the comments below. Some of the things I post will be serious and some will be funny. I ask that you be patient with me as I have my own way of looking at the world. Enjoy!

Well since this is my first post, you know absolutely NOTHING about me!
My name is Andrella. (Pronounced: ON*Drey*ya)
I live in the most beautiful city ever! But I bet you all say that.
Well here's a little poem I wrote about me!
Andrella: Brave
Fun, happy, strong and wild
Relative of a family bigger than bloodline
Lover of holiday cheer, close time with my loved ones and crazy celebrations
Who feels passion for God, joy for friends, and love for family
Who needs sleep, friends and something to learn
Who fears darkness, heights, and being alone
Who gives kindness to family, joy to friends and praise to God 
Who would like to travel the world, share God’s word and be true to herself
Who will not tolerate lies, unkind judgements, and inequality
Resident of a home that cares

Signing off for now,
Andre

2 comments:

  1. Andre! So glad you finally got a blog :) I'm excited to see you post more. Awesome poem, by the way.... How long did it take you write that?
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much July! The poem took me about an hour and a half...to write. It required some deep thinking... haha :)

      Delete