Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Modge Podge

So I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging. I kind of got caught up in life ... but not much people see this blog anyway... so does it really matter? If a tree falls in a forest when no one is around does it still make a sound?

I don't know really what to write about... I have such a mumbled jumbled life even if I tried to explain it it would not make sense. Like At. All.

I can tell you a few things I have been into lately. HSM. Pinterest. Music. Bucket Lists. Tell me something that you want to do before you die! I would love to hear it!!
Here's my bucket list:
- Learn at least one foreign language
- Go on a safari
- Learn how to surf
- Run a 5k without stopping or walking
- Sing to an audience
- Own a cat
- Paint and frame it
- Ride Shivering Timbers in Michigan Adventure
- Sleep under the stars
- Learn and get a guitar
- Go to the Olympics
- Plant a tree
- Learn to dance
- Ride an elephant
- Shave off all of my hair
- Party until sunrise
- Go to an opera
- Trek to Machu Pichu
- Beat a world record
- Go to a drive through theater
- Ride a gondola in Venice
- See the Eiffel Tower

- Learn how to juggle
- Get a tattoo

Well these are only some of the things. I would totally do so much more. If only I had the money... haha.

Well another obsession has been HSM or High School Musical. I love it! I have seen all of the movies and own all of the soundtracks. I don't own the first two movies but I do own the third one. I think they are the best, but I have grown up with them all of my childhood. What's your favorite moment from the movies? Mine would have to be the scene where Troy and Gabriella dance under the tree at Gabriella's college or the one where they are singing in the musical at the actual performance and Gabriella sees her friends! But they are all so good I love them all!! haha

So tell me what has got you interested in. I love hearing from my viewers!! Even if I don't have many ... like maybe there is one out there.
It's funny how I always thought that I would change the world, but I am really only a young girl from a small town in USA...

Ciao For Now!
Andre June

2 comments:

  1. Gawww! I love your bucket list, and I'm glad you're back :) I would definitely be willing to come along when you ride that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright I will remember to invite you along July!

    ReplyDelete